Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome to the Spidey News Blog!

Hi everyone, my name is Cy Beltran, and I'll be writing this brand new blog about all things Spidey! I'll be posting information on crossovers, solicitations, movies, and so much more! I'll hope you'll join me as I post updates every week! The schedule will be:
Mondays: Comic Reviews
1st Wednesday of the month: Solicits for the current month
Last Wednesday of the month: Solicits for 2 months in advance
Friday: Weekly News Wrap-Up
And whenever news comes out, I will post an update with all the information that has come out of press conferences and conventions, Starting with SDCC in 2 weeks or so. My next post here will be upcoming solicits for July, so stay tuned to this site for more news! Until then, I'll see you in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment